Wednesday 9 July 2008

Arrrrgggghhhh......

Just had a phone call from St Martins to say that Matt can't go to Alton Towers tomorrow cos he drew 'male genitalia' on the board and we lose our sodding money in the bargain!

I understand it's not a great thing for him to have done but who's not drawn something they shouldn't on the board over the years? I think it's a complete overreaction and I told her so (Mrs Carson).

Apparently the over-head projector was showing a picture of a man and a woman onto the white board and some of the kids decided to draw on the images which was fair enough giving the woman a moustache etc but Matthew decided to give her a willy!

I said it was a big thing for us to let him go as we couldn't really afford it being so close to our holiday and I'm not at all happy about the money just being wasted.

Honestly I could sodding scream - at Matt for being a prat but at the bloody school for being arseholes. They'd just been praising him and telling how amazing he was cos he played his guitar at someone's wake yesterday.

It goes from one extreme to another. Give me a break!!!!

Sarah x

No comments: