Tuesday 7 April 2009

Isobel is 5!!

Well it's been a really busy weekend. I've had such a great time - I can't remember the last time I felt so happy!

I changed my shift at work and worked in the morning and finished at 1pm which was lovely. Mum met me for lunch and then we did the shopping for Isobel's party.

I had a really relaxing afternoon and then in the evening Matthew's girlfriend Katie came round and Katherine's friend Beth and the 4 of us went to a 'girls night in' at church which was a fundraising evening.

I had a lovely reflexology treatment and so did Katherine and Katherine and Katie also had a mini manicure.

On the way home we all decided we were hungry so we skipped over the road to the Indian restaurant and had a lovely indian meal and quite a giggle.

Katie slept over night and came to church with us the next morning. The service was brilliant and Katherine sang a solo which was awesome!

Katie then came back to my parents house and we all had a lovely Sunday roast and then it was party time!

We had 12 children up at church and Isobel had a lovely time.

The next day (Monday) was Isobel's birthday and me and the kids went to McDonalds for lunch which was good fun.

We then called to Mum's and my cousin Clare came round with more presents for Isobel. She's had sooo many gifts. She's such a lucky girl!!

I can't believe she's now 5! I'm so happy that she had a lovely birthday but it was hard too because Christopher didn't make it to 5 :o(

Sarah x

No comments: