Thursday 27 March 2008

New friend!

We've made a new friend. His name is Chris and he works in the cafe at Morrisons. I've known him for a couple of years but never really got to know him very well until I started work at Morrisons.

Last week he offered to come round and give Matthew some guitar tuition and he's been a few times since.Matthew has learned loads and Chris is an awesome guitar player.A couple of times he's stayed for tea as it was tea time so I made extra so that there'd be enough for him too. They also went to the club on Saturday and played on stage together with Katherine singing - it was really good. It's on You Tube if you want to see.

Anyway last night Andy took Chris home and after an hour came back! He'd been sat chatting in the car. I was chatting to Chris on MSN later that night and he said that he'd never met a family that had made him feel as welcome as we had from the minute he set foot in the door. He thinks we are all amazing and really lovely.

I'm so touched by what he said. I think we're a lovely family but when others say it too, and they often do, then we must really be!I t's amazing what good friends we've all become.

Chris has a great sense of humour, as do we all so he fits in really well!He seems to like my cooking too so it's all good!

Sarah x

1 comment:

Suzy Burnley said...

Bless, how lovely x