Monday 31 March 2008

Roast turkey for tea

Well we had a roast turkey breast that I bought from Morrisons and I did mash, carrots, brocolli and peas. It was delicious!

I'm really enjoying cooking, I can't believe that for so many years I relied on ready meals, frozen veg and crap!

I must keep on top of my eating though. After having lost 5 stone I'm finding it really hard to stay on track at the moment. I decided today that I like being slim more than I like eating food and chocolate so I'm going to try really hard to get back in gear and start losing weight again.

I've been a lot more active over the last couple of days too and did lots of walking yesterday. I need to exercise more - I just wish I could motive myself to go swimming regularly.

If only we could afford a house with its own swimming pool!

Sarah x

No comments: