Tuesday 1 April 2008

Hair cut day!

My friend Michelle from work came round this morning and cut mine, Matthew's, Katherine's and Isobel's hair - well all look very neat and tidy.

Michelle is a really lovely girl and has just finished with her long term boyfriend so she's feeling a bit fragile at the moment. I personally think she's done the right thing as at only 19 she's far too young to be in an unhappy relationship.

Later on me and Katherine went to Morrisons to get more bits for tea - I'm cooking for 6 tonight!

I'm doing a vegetable soup to start and that will be Isobel's main meal as I'm also doing spaghetti bolognaise and she won't eat that.

Chris is coming round again to play guitar with Matthew - hence the extra one for tea and later on Mark is coming round to have a jam too.

I've bought a couple of cans of larger and some cider for the older ones although I won't be encouraging my two to drink any!

It should be a really fun night I'm looking forward to it.

Missing Kip

I've been really missing Christopher recently. I think it's a combination of it being the anniversary of his surgery, his birthday coming up and the fact that I'm planning Isobel's birthday party two and she'll be 4, the same age as Christopher was when he died. It will be such a different party than he had as he was so very ill when he had his 4th birthday.

I just miss him so much and would give anything for him to be back here with us, to touch him, smell him and stroke his beautiful hair.

I really enjoy having the kids off school, although I have to say we are sleeping in far too late! We just can't seem to get over the hour that we lost at the weekend!

No comments: