Thursday 3 April 2008

I'm getting fat!

Well another busy day really. I went to Weightwatchers this morning even though I really didn't want to. I've gained another 1.5lbs so I've gone up to 10 stone 3.5lbs now, if I go past 10 5 I'll have to pay again! Hopefully I'm back on track again now though and I want to lose weight for our holiday in July.

After WW I picked the children up and we went to McDonalds for lunch, that was nice. It's good to have junk food every now and then but it's also nice just to 'chill' together.

We then went to Morrisons to do some 'party' shopping. Isobel was soooo excited and several times I had to tell her not to shout as we weren't deaf! She was buzzing around Morrisons and telling everyone she met that her name was Isobel and her birthday was April 6th and she was going to be 4!!

She took ages to choose a birthday cake but fortunately she chose the one that was the best value for money - phew!

After that we called at my parents house. Dad has been cutting the big oak tree down and he needed help to stack the logs that he'd cut for their fire. It was a lovely afternoon, overcast but warm and the kids ended up staying at my parents house as I had to come home to wait for the gas man to come and fix the boiler.

It was nice to come home to an empty 'quiet' house and I'd just settled down with a cup of tea to read the Hinckley Times and the gas man turned up!

He has diagnosed the boiler and is coming back tomorrow to fix it. Andy came home just as he was about to leave and he stayed and chatted for quite a while and by the time he went it was time for me to go to work - so much for a peaceful afternoon!

The kids had a lovely time at my parents. Matthew went to gymnastics but the girls stayed for tea. I had an ok time at work and it went by fairly quickly.

When I finished work I came home and had some tea and then went up to church where Katherine, Matthew, Chris and another lad called Matt where all rehearsing together. I took a bottle of Shloer up in a Bacardi breezer bottle and let all the kids have a drink and it was so funny because they thought they were having alcohol. I wanted to see if they would act tipsy just because they thought they'd had a drink but it didn't really work.

After a while I took them all home - the journey home was interesting to say the least. Three lads in the back of the car me and Katherine in the front and three guitars and an amp shoved somewhere in the back too!

We were all a bit hyper and when we got to Chris's house his brother came out to us and Katherine decided to drive the car! Fortunately she forgot she had to put it in gear so after revving the hell out of it for a few seconds gave up - thank goodness!

Well we're home now and it's late and time for bed and the kids are doing my head in now so I'm gonna end this blog and paste them around the room and send them to bed.

Sarah x

No comments: