Monday 28 April 2008

How hard can it be?

Ok little bit of background whenever I cook mince - I cook it 'dry' and I always drain off the excess fat.....

But Andy cooked tea tonight as I was at work, I left everything ready it was spag bol but he didn't drain the mince so it was a tad greasy, even though I buy lean mince, but very nice.

I cooked the spaghetti when I got in from work.All Matthew had to do was carry his dinner from the kitchen into the front room and put it on the table and eat it....

Simple?

Well maybe not......

......as he arrived at the table.... he promptly tipped the whole lot off his plate into the middle of the table....

then.... as he tried to clean it up...... he decided to put his plate on the edge of the table and scoop it back onto his plate but managed to get it over not one but TWO of my new cream chairs and now they have bright orange stains on them!

Wouldn't you think a 13 year old boy could carry his meal 20 feet successfully without there being a major disaster?

No comments: