Friday 11 April 2008

Back to work....

I had a lovely day yesterday. I went to WW in the morning and had stayed the same as the week before which I was quite happy with as I'd had a bad weekend but am really back on track now so hopefully I'll see a weightloss next week.

I collected Isobel from playgroup and took her to pre-school with her beautiful new lunch bag that Alison bought her for her birthday. She loves it so much there. After I dropped her off and took my car to the valet place and left it for them to clean while I went into town to meet my Mum and Alison for lunch.

We had a really nice lunch, it's great to catch up. I saw Sarah (Andy's daughter) in town with her little girl Morgan and was really sad to hear that her other daughter Ashleigh is living with her Dad and Sarah hasn't seen her since Christmas :o(
I'm going to try and get in touch with Ashleigh and maybe have her over to stay for the weekend if she'll come. It's such a shame that the family are separated.

I went back to work in the afternoon and I had sciatica really bad and had to stand up for most of my 4 hour shift. I've had it on and off for years but never as bad as that. I took some pain killers which helped a bit but I think it's time to go to the docs and see what they say.

Today

Isobel went to playgroup again this morning and I came home and had a bath and washed my hair and then went up to the Leisure Centre to sign Katherine up for the gym. They do an under 16's gym and it's only £12 a month. She's been nagging me for a couple of years but I always thought it would be too expensive. I didn't realise that they did one for under 16's a lot cheaper. After that I collected Isobel and took her to McDonalds for lunch as she really wanted to go. It was actually really nice and I was good and only had a McChicken sarni and a cup of tea - no fries!

When I got back Andy was home but there was only really time to do a few jobs and have a cup of tea before I had to go to work.

Work was ok and went really quickly as it was busy. I meet some really lovely people at work and most of the customers are really nice.

I'm really impressed with how many people bring or buy re-usable bags for their shopping. Times are really beginning to change and I've noticed that in the short time I've been working at Morrisons. I hate plastic bags and the sooner they get rid of them completely the better!

When I got home Matthew was playing his guitar and Katherine was watching tv. Isobel was in bed fast asleep!

Katherine was really tired after her gym induction and playing badminton!

Andy has gone fishing for the night so that means I get the bed to myself (yay). I always sleep much better when he's not there.

I've sorted some washing and swept and cleaned the kitchen floor and Katherine is just washing up! I've told her she's got to do lots of jobs now that I've paid for her to join the gym!

Sarah x

No comments: