Sunday 6 April 2008

Happy Birthday Isobel!

Well Isobel is 4 today and we woke up to snow! Everywhere looked so pretty!

We opened some presents before we went to church and after church we went to my parents for lunch and they had bought her a gorgeous pink bike! She really loved it. We videod most of the day but we've not watched it yet.

It has snowed on and off all way which has been lovely. In the afternoon my Aunt and Uncle called at my parents with a present for Isobel and they had bought her some moon sand - just what she wanted - I wonder how they knew that! lol.

4pm was party time! We hired the brand new playgroup room at church and Isobel had 9 friends over including my friend Elly and her two girls who came all the way from Birmingham. My oldest friend Alison and her twin girls, my good friend Michelle and her daughter Lilly (Isobel's best friend) and Michelle announced that she's pregnant which is the most wonderful news - I'm so pleased and excited for them.

The party went really well and everyone seemed to have a great time. When I was tidying up after everyone had gone - I checked the fridge only to find half the party food still in there! I can't believe it - I'm such a dope! Everyone must have thought I was a right cheapskate putting out so little food - but half of it was sitting in the bloody fridge!

Never mind I left some of it for the church youth band as Katherine and Matthew are there rehearsing and I'm sure it will get eaten.

Isobel is really tired now and I'm just going to put her to bed.

She's had so many lovely presents, we need to find somewhere to put them all now!

Sarah x

No comments: