Monday 7 April 2008

Swimming lessons!

Isobel started a new swimming class today. She's been going on Saturay morning for a few weeks but we missed the re-enrolment and they gave her place away!

I rang in on Saturday to check before we went for the lesson and it's a good job I did! So now she's going at 10.30am on Monday with a new teacher called Alex. Actually Monday suits us much better as its the only day of the week that Isobel isn't at playgroup and it saves me getting up early on Saturdays as I have to be in work for 2pm so it'll be nice to relax.

She got on really well - she's the only girl there with 5 boys! Her new teacher seems really nice and he's quite dishy too lol!

When we got back I decided to wake Matthew up as it was 12.15! He came down and went to the fridge to get himself something to eat and it was almost empty!

We ended up going to Morrisons to do even more shopping and for some reason the kids all came with me! I also remembered to take a huge bag of plastic that we'd saved for recycling. They don't collect plastic yet here and as we always have such a lot of plastic to recycle it seems to mount up and we get loads because I just keep forgetting to take it!

We're stocked up now and I'm going to do a chicken tray bake for tea which is vegetables roasted in olive oil and chicken breast and I'll do some boiled veg to go with it.

I've just packed some stuff from my website and walked over to the post box so that's another job out of the way.

I'm trying to get back on track with my diet from today as I was crap over the weekend again. So far I've been good but it's usually the evenings when I lose the plot.

Andy has come in from work and gone for a lie down as his stomach isn't very good, he suffers from time to time as he has diverticulitis. Katherine is in her bedroom (hopefully) doing homework and Matt is in his room - he was playing his guitar but it's gone quiet now so I guess he's on his playstation. Isobel has just gone upstairs with one of her new books to see if Daddy will read it to her.

She's really tired today after a busy day yesterday and then swimming this morning. I feel quite tired myself today too. I think it was being so busy yesterday and then I didn't sleep very well last night, it took me ages to get to sleep. I think I stayed up too late playing cards with Lorraine!

I keep thinking about Michelle's wonderful news and I'm so pleased for them. They really deserve this as they've had a real shitty few years. I've been praying that they'd be pregnant soon and now I pray for a healthy happy pregnancy and a perfect bundle of joy at the end of it.

Sarah x

No comments: