Wednesday 2 April 2008

A busy day!

Well! It's been a busy day really. We went for Katherine's guidance interview at college which was good but confusing and slightly disappointing.

If she does the btec diploma in music that she wants to do, it will give her 3 A levels and get her into uni but it's limiting her to one specific area ie. music. She can't do any other A levels alongside that course as it's full time.

She can do 4 A levels which will get her into uni subject to her results and two of them could be music A levels but we're not sure which A levels yet.

He's making her two appointments, one to see someone about A levels and another to see someone about the btec course so hopefully that will make it all clearer - I flippin hope so anyway!

After the interview I dropped Isobel off at my mother in laws, she'd been in the park opposite the college with Matthew while we were at the interview and she'd had a lovely time.

I took Katherine and Matthew to Asda and we all bought a sarni each which we ate in the car. By the time we got home there was only time for me to have a cup of tea as I had to get ready and be in work for 1.30pm.

Work was ok but I felt tired today, I think it's coming up to TOTM so that could explain it. I text Andy to put some jacket spuds in the oven and when I finished work I bought some salad stuff and some pasta and we had jacket spuds and salad for tea which was really nice.

This evening I took Katherine to youth theatre and I went off to my cell (church meeting) group. I've not been for a while and I actually really enjoyed it.

We did this thing where you read a passage from the bible and then share what you felt God was saying for another person and I had three different messages from three different people for me and they were all virtually identical!

It certainly seems that God was speaking to them for me. I'm going to write down what they all shared as it's very important.

I've just collected Katherine from youth theatre and come home and hopefully one of my lovely children is going to make me a cup of tea!

Sarah x

No comments: