Thursday 8 May 2008

Been to the dentist

Everything is fine! The dentist had a really good look and he said he has a fissure, he said it can be caused by biting the tongue or eating something hot although Andy can't remember doing either.

He had a real good 'dig around' in the fissure (yuk) and said he hadn't managed to make it bleed so it shouldn't bleed again.He's given him some mouth wash and asked him to go back in a week and said he was right to go and see him.

Andy feels so much better now, he's a really good dentist and we all trust him so he's really put his mind at rest.

He put his arms around me before I went to work and told me that he was really going to look after me now and realised how much I meant to him. I said yeah give it 6 months till you are feeling better and everything will be back to how it was so he said I've not got to let him!

I hope this is the start of him feeling better now as he's been fantastic, even the kids have noticed how chatty and lovely he's been.

He brought them all into Morrisons for their tea tonight and when I went on my break I sat with them in the cafe.

Sarah x x

No comments: