Wednesday 14 May 2008

Having a really hard time....

Things are really hard at home. Andy isn't well at all. Each day seems to bring a new battle and as soon as we overcome that something else crops up. It's so hard and I'm exhausted but I'm determined to fight on and help him through this.

Today was about the worst, he didn't come home from work and didn't answer any of my texts. I found him at his Mum's painting - she's away on holiday so I guessed he'd be there. He even looks poorly, really tired and not himself at all. I can't tell you what he told me he'd been planning today, it's just so awful.

He's agreed to get some counselling so I contacted my friend and she's organising that for me. I'm also changing him over to my GP as I think he'll get better care there. I think the way he's feeling is a side effect of the tablets he's taking, I also think the dose may be too low.

Please spare us a thought and a prayer. It's affecting the whole family. I love him so much and he's trying so hard. He's so affectionate and keeps telling me how much he loves me and how beautiful I am which is something he's never done.

Most of the time family life is better than ever and he knows he's not well but just can't seem to control his thoughts and feelings.

Sarah x

No comments: