Tuesday 27 May 2008

In love!

Last week Andy brought me flowers when he came in from work. One thing that has come from all these problems is that he is really in love with me and realises what a lovely family we have.

Because he's so attentive and affectionate with me it's making me fall head over heels in love with him all over again.

It's really great. I love the way he is with me, he loves me so much. We sit together on the sofa, we text when we are apart and as for the physical side of things............. well that's our business ;oP

He's quite possessive at the moment but that's understandable. I'm just trying to consider his feelings more while he's feeling so delicate.

The kids are being great too. They have been really good and are helping out around the house a little bit (not a lot just a little) in an attempt to take the pressure off us.

Sarah x

No comments: