Saturday 17 May 2008

Getting better....

The last couple of days have been much better. Andy seems to be feeling more himself. He's sleeping better although he's still anxious in the mornings.

The counsellor phoned and he's seeing her on Monday at 6.30pm, I'm so glad that he's agreed to go, I really think it will help.

I've not felt great the last couple of days and today I phoned in sick at work as I had one of the headaches that I get in my teeth and jaw, I think it's stress related but it's quite bad and today I couldn't shift it. It eventually went after a paracetamol, and extra strength co-codamol and two ibuprofen.

It was the open day at Church today. It went really well and we seemed to have lots of people visiting. Katherine and Matthew played with youth band and that went really well. Also Johnny from work was there with his jazz band and they were brilliant!

We're having an early night tonight as Katherine has an xfactor audition tomorrow and we need to be there early. Mark is staying over as he wants to come with us.

Andy has gone fishing and won't be back until the morning, it's the first time he's been in a while so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Sarah x

1 comment:

Siouxsie said...

Hope Andy is feeling a little better, and that the x factor audition went well
xx