Monday 12 May 2008

Lovely weekend

We had a really nice weekend, mainly due to the weather. Andy was a bit up and down Friday and Saturday but much better yesterday.

On Friday night I took him up to the Marina for a meal, just the two of us. We had a really good talk while we were waiting for our food and Andy really needed to talk as he felt really stressed. He said he felt much better for talking and I said it's always better to talk things through than bottle it all up.

On Saturday I took Andy and the kids over to Bosworth water Park and Steve and Mark went over to join them on their peds. I packed them up a picnic but I had to come back to go to work! I went straight back after work and we stayed until quite late. They all had a lovely time and Mark and Steve got sunburn because they didn't put any cream on!

Yesterday we went to Church and then I took Isobel to Lilly's party. We had a really lovely time. In the afternoon the kids went to perform at a confirmation at a local church. It was a bit hectic and somehow Katherine ended up getting left behind! As she was the main singer that wasn't good so our Vicar, John came back and collected her - he thought it was all very funny.

We had a fairly relaxing evening and something that I was selling for Andy on ebay made a good price so he was pleased.

This morning we've been to swimming lessons and into town. I'm just going to drop Isobel off at my parents and I'm doing a 4 hour shift at work.

Sarah x

No comments: