Sunday 15 June 2008

Busy week!

Well it's been a very busy week! Between working and Morrisons and school I've worked 6 out of the last 7 days and today we had a stall at Burbage carnival so I'm about shattered!

We raised £161 today, a little down on last year but still more money in the pot.

Katherine only had 1 exam this week but has spent quite a lot of time revising which is good. Isobel keeps complaining about her tummy ache so I might take her back to the doctors. He said it's connected to the lumps in her neck but I wonder if there's anything that can be done?

Had a rough couple of days with Andy. He's stopped taking his tablets and in some ways he seems better but he just relys on me so much and if I'm not here when he expects me to be he just can't cope. I was late for work on Friday because he disappeared and I got so upset.

The main thing is that he keeps talking to me so that's a bonus. It drives me mad when he keeps everything bottled up.

We've got a problem with bloody fleas!! Even though we've treated the cat and she seems ok now, Katherine is still being bitten! I think they must be in her bedroom carpet although we've thoroughly cleaned her carpet and hoovered it really well. I'm going to have to get some special spray from the vets - more expense!

I'm really looking forward to our holiday now - only 4 weeks to go! Now I've taxed my car I'm saving each week towards spending money for the hols. It might only be £100 but it's still worth having!

I'm working 6 days again next week too and Katherine has 4 exams plus she's in a show all week at the theatre - it's very bad timing really having the show while kids are doing GCSE's and A levels.

Not long now until the kids finish for the summer hols - can't wait!

Sarah x

No comments: