Sunday 22 June 2008

Work, work and more work!

Well I've had a marathon couple of weeks! In the last 14 days I've worked 12 of them! Between working at Morrisons and invigilating at JCC I've been really busy! On top of everything I landed myself with an 8 hour shift yesterday - ouch!

One of the young girls, Alex, was going away on cub camp and asked me to do her shift 10-2pm. I said that would be ok and would be better for me as I was going to the theatre that night so it wouldn't be such a rush. I said I'd put my 2-6pm shift in the book and hoped someone would pick it up and cover it - well they didn't!!

I ended up doing two shifts back to back. I got an hour for lunch and came home which was nice and later on I had a half hour break and did my shopping so that I could get away on time.

I went home and cooked a chicken stir fry for tea and then it was time to go to the theatre again! I went with my friend Fiona and it was brilliant. Even better than on Wednesday night. We had quite a giggle, especially when we both decided to tell each other something during the show at the same time and as we leaned together to whisper we bumped heads and then had a complete fit of the giggles!

After the show Katherine was all dressed up for the after show party and she looked stunning! She had a long red dress on and just looked gorgeous.

We picked her up around 12.40am and we went to bed shortly after leaving her, Matthew and Mark down here.

I think I went off to sleep around 3am and was aware that they were still downstairs but very quiet. When we got up this morning Katherine was asleep on the top bunk in Matt's room and Matt was asleep downstairs in the chair and Mark was asleep on the sofa!!

I've no idea why they felt the need to sleep like that as we have enough beds! Kids eh??

Sarah x

No comments: