Monday 9 June 2008

Carnival time!

We had a stall at the local carnival yesterday for our fund. It was a gorgeous hot and sunny day. I'm so grateful that we have a large gazebo for shade!

My sister and her partner came over to help which was fab. Andy helped Mum and Dad set up while I went to church.

We all went to help after church but Katherine couldn't stay long as she had youth theatre rehearsals.

I didn't really do much in the way of helping until we helped pack away later on as there were enough of us!

Andy and I took Isobel round the fair and he took her on the bumper cars which she loves!

It was a lovely relaxing family day out and we really enjoyed it and we raised £163 too! It was a little disappointing considering how busy it was there but after everyone had been through the very overpriced fair, I doubt they had much money left to spend!

Sarah x

No comments: