Thursday 26 June 2008

The power of prayer?

Well something has changed for sure!

I went to work yesterday but came home an hour early as I wasn't feeling great, my tummy had been unsettled since the night before. When I got back Andy was painting in the back room!

After a while I said I felt that something had changed, I couldn't explain what but I just felt something was different and to my amazement he said that he felt it too! I said I felt like he/we were going to be ok and he said he agreed and he felt so much better and calmer.

We had a nice tea together and later on I went to my church cell group and I must admit I prayed on the way home that everything would be ok and it was!

We discussed it again last night that we knew something was different and he said he's feeling so much better and more positive. I asked him if he thought it was the fact that everyone I could think of was praying for us and he said he didn't know but it certainly was a strange coincidence - or as we Christian's like to say a 'Godincidence'.

I really hope this is the beginning of better times for us all.

Sarah x

No comments: