Monday 23 June 2008

Remembering Christopher

Today was a very sad day. It was 6 years today since Christopher died. I didn't feel too bad in the morning and while I was out at swimming lessons with Isobel I had a text from work asking if I could go in as they were desparately short of staff in the cafe.

I went in and did just over 3 hours work. It was very hard work but I really enjoyed it. They really wouldn't have managed without me!

When I left work I bought some flowers and picked the girls up and went to the cemetary.

In the afternoon I must admit I had a bit of a dose on the sofa. We planned to go out for a meal as we do that every year on his birthday and anniversary.

Well all hell broke lose with Andy. I cried more than I've cried in months and months. I won't go into detail but it was awful. He said he wasn't going to come out with us.

To cut a long story short, he eventually did come out with us and we had a nice family meal at the Milestone and we raised our glasses in Christopher's memory.

When we got home we watched a dvd with the kids and things were still a bit strained. I got very upset again when we went to bed but we managed to sort things out eventually.

I'm finding this all very hard and I've just about had enough.

Sarah x

No comments: