Wednesday 18 June 2008

The show is brilliant!

We went to see the youth theatre show last night 'back to the 80's'. I'm not sure what I expected but it was brilliant!! It was so funny and the music was great, it really took me back.

I met Andy in 1982 so all the music that was in the show reminded me of sooo much!

Katherine was really good, she did loads of dancing and considering she's always saying she can't dance, she did brilliantly!

Matthew sat on the row behind us with his 'friend' Jessica, they looked so sweet together. I don't know whether he'll ever get around to asking her out. He really likes her and she likes him, truth be told they've like each other since they were little but they are both so shy! Oh well they'll do things in their own time and it's lovely that they like to spend time together.

I'm going again to see the show on Saturday and I can't wait!

Sarah x

No comments: