Monday 30 June 2008

My girls! Oh and my boy!

Well Katherine went to college for the day today. She had a really good time and was with a couple of friends that she knows and also made a new friend! She has to go back tomorrow for the performing arts course and has to do a 3 minute presentation on something but for hers she's going to sing. She's looking forward to it!

Isobel went into school for an hour this afternoon. She met her new class teacher and spent some time in the classroom. She came out with a bag with some bits and pieces in, scissors, glue, paper etc. I got her some bits of uniform from the second hand box and she ended up putting one of the dresses on while we were still there - she looked so cute!

When Matthew got in from school this afternoon I caught him upstairs ironing his t-shirt!!! Yes ironing!! I said why are you ironing are you going out somewhere.... he gave me an embarrassed smile and said yes, I said are you going out with Jessica and he grinned again and said yes!

He finally plucked up the courage to ask her out on Saturday night and this was the first time he'd seen her since. They went a walk along the canal and apparently they held hands for a while, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. My little boy is growing up!

Her Mum is one of my best friends so that's even better!!

Sarah x

No comments: